The next ScaleUp training will begin on January 11, 2018 and run through April 12, 2018. Classes will be held Thursday mornings from 8:30a-12:00p. (Hours subject to change)
- Participant must be the business owner or an executive officer
- Annual gross revenues between $150,000 and $500,000
- Ability and commitment to actively participate in all classes and networking events
- Highly motivated individuals that are focused on growth in sales, employment and profitability
- Clear interest and ability to learn and participate in a classroom setting
- Desire to connect with fellow ScaleUp business owners to share insights and questions along the journey and afterwards
- Serious about making investments in time, effort and capital to grow their businesses
- Desire and ability to give honest constructive feedback to ScaleUp team, and then act as ambassadors for the program in the future
Ready to accelerate your growth? Click Here to Apply by December 1, 2017.
Selection will be made by a group of CB&I staff and stakeholder volunteers based on the applicants’ eligibility and the quality of their application materials. ScaleUp is an equal opportunity program, and women, minority, veteran, rural and tribal business executive owners are encouraged to apply.